Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Intro time!

Well, I guess I should put an intro in here just for the heck of it. Of course, if I already know you, then you already know all of this!

My name is Tiffany and I am married to a Corpsman in the United States Navy. I'm 26 years old as of August, and don't feel a bit of 20. I am a mother to a beautiful 6 year old little girl, 3 angels in heaven, and another little miracle on the way. We have what we believe to be another angel baby, but it couldn't be confirmed with the doctors that we used to be seen by.

As of now, I live in South Carolina. I love it here. I'm minutes from the beach, which was my dream as a child. I'm learning to deal with the heat and humidity.

My other dream as a child was to be a wonderful wife and a mother. Yes, most children yearn to become doctors, lawyers, and even teachers. Me, I talked about those things. But mostly, I wanted to be a good wife to the most wonderful husband in the world and to be a good mother to his children. I went about things a little backwards and other things were a struggle, but life straigtened itself back out and I am EXACTLY where I want to be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment