Friday, February 22, 2008

How quickly we forget...



I haven't updated in ages. Sorry about that.....I sort of even forgot about it until someone mentioned going to my website and I had to look to see what they were talking about.



So, in my last post I was 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant. My how time flies!! I am now right at 27 weeks! Ahhhhh....the beginning of the 7 month! This time around were having a boy!!! Yep, my perfect little 2 kid, 1 boy, 1 girl family.





What does 7 months pregnant look like on a SAHM? Not too bad this time actually. I've managed to keep my weight down, unlike with A and we won't even go there as to how much I gained. I'll update with pics at the bottom of this post.





Will is still deployed. But, the good news is that his homecoming date is ONE DAY before my due date! I really don't think that baby H (yes, that's really what were calling him) will wait that long, but it's still great that the baby won't be that old when he gets to meet his Daddy.





I have decided to become a cloth diapering mama and I'm sooo excited about that!!! And that's about all that's going on in my life at the moment. :D












26 Weeks:


















26 Weeks 5 Days!




















And a picture of my baby boy!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment