Monday, November 16, 2009

I've neglected you dear blog...

Yes, life got in the way again. With the addition of Miss AJ, the growings of H, and the pre-pre-teen fun of A I just don't find a ton of time for blogging...or anything else computer related. So, here is our new wee one.



Of course, she is quite a bit older now. 10 Weeks! So, here is a more recent picture. Looks like I have another mini-me of Daddy.



We will be moving again soon. It's crazy that I started this blog right after we bought this house and have rarely updated it. I promise, I'll try to do better. TRY being the key word in that sentence. We are headed back to North Carolina (yay!) and will be closer to my family, which is great. Still no word on where exactly we will live, but hopefully that will be figured out before we get there. The house here will be rented out. I'm working my butt off to get it ready for showing. I've painted the walls, cleaned the carpets, cleaned my bedroom *GASP*, and now all that is left is to organize and get rid of the little things that clutter up a house. Seems to me that another garage sale is in order.

While I do all of those things, posting will probably be as sporadic as before. Hopefully I'll get a few crafts done and find the time to show them off. But first I have to find the time to actually do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment