Thursday, May 14, 2009

Latest baby AJ update

I had a very uneventful appointment this morning. Will had to work, so it was just H and myself. (A FINALLY went back to school this morning completely bug free.)He loves going out with Mommy. For once he was also very well behaved! :D He did have a little bit of fun with Dr. Villers. She made the mistake of picking up a toy that he threw down and he decided that it would become a hilarious game of pick up sticks....only toys instead of sticks. You get my point.

A is doing great. Her heart sounds great, not one issue at all. She was kicking up a storm. I'm now at 125 pounds, still measuring small, but baby still measures a little big so I guess that evens out or something. Ha! I do think that she is going to be the one to give me stretch marks on my belly. I guess it was coming, the Lord couldn't let me have 3 and keep a decent looking tummy. That just wouldn't be right. It is perfectly ok with me though. They're my service stripes.

And just because I haven't posted any pics in a bit, here is H. All worn out from the car ride downtown and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment